A Growing Demand for Business Intelligence Talent
Data is pervasive in every company, accumulating in colossal quantities and frequently stored in disparate databases, unstructured and uncleansed. Terabytes upon terabytes of data offer highly actionable insight into better business decisions, but only if you have the manpower to manage it all and gain true business intelligence.
- 40% of companies struggle to find and retain Business Intelligence and Data Analytics talent
- By 2018, the need for deep analytical skills will reach 181,000 people
- By the end of the decade, there will be 45 trillion gigabytes of data in the digital universe
The challenge is that demand has driven business intelligence talent into scarcity. These professionals are hard to find and expensive to hire. Companies that once relied upon offshore resources are struggling with the uncertainties of immigration reform and the complexities of the screening processes required to place the right talent. In short, companies everywhere are facing a significant BI talent shortage.
Harnessing the Power of Big Data
The CyberSearch Business Intelligence Solution is a partnership to deliver the right resources to put your data to work. We work diligently to uncover what issues you’re trying to solve and the specific problems that your data presents. Exploring the technical and business challenges around your project enable us to better identify the best team of business intelligence consultants to deploy.
You want to make business decisions ahead of the competitive curve. We have the BI talent to help you do just that.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Master data management
- Data quality management
- Data governance
- Data architecture and modeling
- Data security management
- Metadata management
- Database Management
- Open Source Framework Expertise
- Distributed Storage and Processing
- Large Clustered System Management
- On Premise and Cloud System Management
- Amazon and Azure Deployments
- ClickStream Analysis
- Real Time Processing (such as Lamba Architecture)
- Analytic Tools: R, Pandas, Splunk, SAS
- Predictive Analytics
- Hadoop Ecosystems: Pig, Hive, Spark, Flume, Sqoop, Storm, Pentaho, Oozie
- NoSQL – Cassandra, Vertica, MongoDB, Couchbase